It seems as though this weekend I have come to a very painful conclusion that in order for things to heal sometimes we have to hurt a little bit more and a little bit longer. I am doing my best to turn to the Lord, but He feels so far away. It has been so long since I have just sat and talked to Him and I am really beginning to realize that the reason things are so hard on me right now is that I am and have been trying to go at everything alone. The stupid thing is, I know this doesn't work and yet it seems as though I have a morbid self mutilating habit of turning my back on Jesus when I need him most.
I will talk to Jesus, and I will seek Him. I will dive into The Word, and I will allow the Lord to feed and replenish my soul. I can't do this alone and I am done trying to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment