Another Saturday is here. As I sit and sip my morning coffee and look around our apartment, I am reminded of all that needs to be done. Normally I am not taken hostage by the couch when it comes to cleaning and organizing and am pretty good about doing a little bit at a time, but right now I am failing to break free! Why am I so unmotivated! I know I will feel so much better when it is all just done.
I think that I am going crazy not being able to rearrange anything. All my life I have been able to do this, and now because of the space we have and the things we have in our space, I can't change it up at all, and it's driving me NUTS!!!
Goal: To get my booty up and "do work!"
I will have to let you know later if this happens, as of now, it's not looking so good! This better change though because I have a friend coming this afternoon! Yay for company, boo for getting the place ready! Yay for how I will feel when it is done! Boo for having to do it!
Until my next pity party. You stay classy cyber space!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment