I read a quote yesterday, I don't know who said it, but I loved it. "Give time, time." What an amazing concept. For me patients is something that doesn't exactly come naturally. I am always trying to get the things that I want in life as fast as I possibly can and I love change. In this way Terrence and I differ immensely. And although he doesn't understand my need to rearrange furniture or change things without warning, he is very sweet and welcoming of the changes that I feel like I have to make or I am going to go crazy.
I have been really wanting to rearrange things and don't know what to do because with the furniture that we have in the space that we have, we really don't have many options. This is extremely difficult for me. I am used to being able to change things up whenever I feel the erg and this is killing me. Terrence doesn't get it, but he just smiles and offers to help move things around and see how it looks which I find cute and rather endearing really.
Oh the things that flutter through my married domestic mind. At least my trying to be domestic mind. I will update about the anxiety of not being able to change things around in our little apartment. Hopefully we can figure somethings out before I go nut-zo!!!
I know that in time we will be buying a house, and starting a family, and I will have the room to change things up whenever I feel the erg, but I am really feeling like it will never come. I suppose I just need to, "Give time, time."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment