Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Motorcycle? Yes Please!

From the very first time Terrence ever got on a bike he has wanted one of our own. Well actually he always dreamed of having one when he was a kid, and now finally it is about to be a dream come true. He has been looking around a lot and finally found a Kawasaki kx450f that seems like it will be a great fit for us.

I must admit that I am totally stoked about owning our very own bike! And now we have two in the family which makes it possible to all go up and go riding together again. It has been a while since we have been able to do that and I really can't wait until next summer. I really want to go camping as much as possible and spend a lot of time riding!

We are hoping to get up to Denver to look at it on Friday sometime and hopefully will come home with a new toy! I really love seeing how excited Terrence is about it. Funny thing is, he thinks he will be better than me. Right, that is gonna happen ;-) Not if I can help it anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Fun! And slightly jealous. But happy for you! Post a picture of your new toy when you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do Katie girl! Hopefully this bike we are looking at (dirt bike) Will be as good as it sounds!

    ReplyDelete