I really can't believe that Thanksgiving has come and gone, and here it is the notorious Black Friday (Dun dun dun). What I really want is to go get all my Christmas shopping done. However, I am pretty sure that my sweatpants might be mad if I abandoned them and left the house. So, here I sit and here I shall stay. At least until I can find the motivation to get going and do something with myself.
I have been really anxious this year for the Christmas season, and now here it is. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled, I just really want the sun to go away for a while and let winter take hold. I am so ready to wake up, look out the window, and see that first blanket of white covering the city. I feel like it is NEVER gonna happen. RAWR!!!! Maybe I will suggest to Terrence that we should go pick out our Christmas tree. Maybe that will balance out my disappointment in mother nature and her lack of fluffy white bliss here in the CO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment